Dr Fierce's Data Lair

2005-06-01

First Post

Yeah, I went and decided to create a blog on the Internet. I know. Nothing new there, there are thousands of blogs on the Internet and these numbers keep growing.

If you think you'll be able to know what I was doing at 8:32 am on a Monday and whether it was raining wherever in the world I am, then take a hike. None of that crap on *this* blog.

Dr Fierce's life is a black box where only a selected few are able to peek in. If you've had that privilege, welcome to the club. If you haven't, you will simply have to work harder at currying my favours.

Seriously, this blog is simply to share the cool stuff I come across every day. Instead of sending e-mails around, I'll just post this here. If you've got cool stuff to share, feel free to add to the posting. Knowledge is wealth, so share the wealth.

Let's start small today. A picture is worth a thousand words, so here's a few thousand words...

1 Comments:

  • Oh great and magnificient DrFierce. This is but a modest tribute to your awesomeness.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home